Information Collection and Use
Types of Information We Collect
We collect information about our website visitors and service users so that we can provide them with an experience that is responsive to their needs. For this purpose, we may collect personal data or information that may include your name, e-mail address, mobile number, gender, debit/credit card details (if relevant) and other information. We also may collect and store information about your website visits on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at on our site, and the site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your internet service provider. We use this information only to measure site activity and to develop ideas for improving our services.
Purpose of Information Collection
Information may be collected for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling reservation or information requests;
- Purchasing products or services;
- Registering for the Tikram Airport Services program membership;
- Communicating with you about our services and products;
- Accommodating your personal preferences;
- Updating your contact information including your address;
- Sending you direct marketing messages and communications in relation to the services we offer including advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities;
- Performing market research via surveys to better serve your needs and improve the effectiveness of our website; and
- Administrative purposes such as information system management, accounting, billing and audits, marketing, credit card processing and verification and customer relations correspondences.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We may give information about you as follows:
- to other companies and/or brands affiliated with Tikram Airport Services;
- to supplies and third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, onward flights or other services quickly and easily;
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- to customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries;
- to third party organizations involved in credit card authorization;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so; and
- to our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
To the extent required by law, we may disclose personal information to governmental authorities, or to third parties pursuant to a legal process.
Information We May Place Automatically on Your Computer's Hard Drive
Tikram Airport Services’ website may make use of "cookie" technology to measure site activity and to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. When you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit.
Tikram Airport Services does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from minors. If you are a parent or guardian of someone who is, according to the applicable law, a minor and has provided us with information without your knowledge and consent, you may request that we remove this information by contacting us at the contact numbers +962798997000 and +96265204030 or the email address Reservations@tikram.jo.
Who to Contact
If you have previously submitted personal data through the website and would like that information deleted from our records and database, please contact us at the contact numbers +962798997000 and +96265204030 or the email address Reservations@tikram.jo. We will use every reasonable effort to delete this information from our existing files and confirm with you the deletion of your personal data.
Links to Other Websites
In order to anticipate your needs, Tikram Airport Services’ website provides links to other websites and third parties for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data by such third parties; thus, we recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked websites to understand how those websites collect, use and store information.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.